Friday, May 24, 2013

for DAD

 
Good Morning Crafty Friends,
 
Wow!  4 posts in a row after taking a frustrating break - it feels great!!!
Today is Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting.
Melin (owner, artist at Paper Crafting World) has an entire set of adorable characters called QT Patooties.  She's added several boys to the set and I'm sharing QT Patootie Boy in Dad's Clothes -
 so cute!
 
I hand cut the banner flags and added letter stickers that I've had since before getting a Cricut (does that tell you how long they've been around? LOL)
 
Please visit My Paper Crafting so see more PCW digis.  There are some fabulous projects created by my design team gals.
 
Of course, there will be a free digi for you to download and hopefully share with us by linking to the blog.
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

I absolutely LOVE everything about this card Larelyn! Your coloring is fabulous! Love the layout of this card, and terrific banner! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Diane said...

Love it, amazing work as always.:)

Sue Crease said...

Larelyn, This is just so cute. What a great image for a little guy to give his Dad.

Sue

Brenda said...

This is just way to cute Larelyn! I love the papers you used and your colored that digi so cute!! I need some coloring lessons!!! lol Love your banner too, what a perfect father's day card! Hugs!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so stinking cute. Love this little guy and you made such a beautiful card with it. I hope I can color a 1/10 as good as you someday after lots and lots of practice.

Lynden Blossom said...

Cute little guy in his oversized outfit! Great color coordination of papers and coloring - ;-}
Lynden

http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/my-digital-photo-restorations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...