Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sweet Friend

 
I'm so glad you stopped by.  It's my turn for Hostess Monday at
Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
 
My card is a new design for me.  It's called a C-fold and I watched a video by Lizzy at
That Craft Place Inspiration Blog to learn how to create it.  Lizzy created a much larger card but it works well for an A2 as well.
Here's my card using Cappuccino Pippin.  Pippin Mouse is one of my favorite characters in the
Digital Delights by Louby Loo line.  He's colored with Copic Markers.
 
I used my own hand died crinkle ribbon, Crafter's Floss, and a Spellbinders butterfly for the bow embellishment.

A Spellbinders scalloped circle created the "C" and smaller Spellbinders dies for the mats.
 
Here you can see how the "C" fold was created.  I used an Martha Stewart deep border punch for the inside mat and created the flower with several Martha Stewart flower and leaves punches.
 
The sentiment is from the Ice Cream Sentiment Set.  I cut the frame from a Spellbinders card maker die set.  Finally, VersaMagic Chalk ink on most of the layers,  bling and Stickles finished the card. 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

This is so GORGEOUS Larelyn! The papers are divine! This one just is so amazing to me my friend! LOVE IT!!! :)
Hugs,
sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...