Friday, July 5, 2013

Bears in Bikinis? Oh My!


Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you had a delightful July 4th.  We went to the parade here in our little town - it was really enjoyable.  Then we came home to hide out in the air conditioning because we're still in the middle of a heat wave.  I may venture out tonight to watch the fireworks.

These are the projects that I shared today at My Paper Crafting using files from
Paper Crafting World.

I created this card about a year ago for my Copic Class gals.  The digi is
Bear in Bikini colored with my Copic markers.

Then I decided that for today's post I'd like to use the same image but as a cut file using my Pazzles.
So, for this card I used the Bear in Bikini cut file.

Be sure to visit My Paper Crafting every day to see the wonderful projects being shared by the
PCW desing team as we celebrate a Sizzlin Summer.  Melin will be releasing new cut files and digi stamps every Saturday beginning July 13th.  And, if you visit MPC today, there will be a FREE digi download.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Created with Love Challenges "For the Girls"
Tuesday Morning Sketches #205
Tammy's Scrappin Corner "Summer Fun"
Paper Take Weekly "Anything Goes"
Robyn's Fetish "at the Beach"
Photobucket

10 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Larelyn, both of these cards are simply darling! Wonderful way to show off both the digi and the cut file! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Chris Hanselman said...

Super cute image. Lovely card. Thank you for joining our For the Girls challenge at Create with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

craftin-dawn said...

VERY CUTE!!! Fab card! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our For The Girls Challenge!
DawnD

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Larelyn this card is just adorable. Love your idea with the second card. Thanks so much for joining us at Created With Love challenges.
Linda K DT

Chrisboldo said...

Fun Card. Thanks for playing along with us this week @ CWLC Blog.

Chris B

Debbie said...

Wow!! How great is this... a stamped and die cut from the same image!! Really cute cards!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, these are too sweet! (I'm totally jealous of your AC just now...lol). Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Bernardine Cuttino said...

OMG, this is so adorable and delightful cute and whismy. sweet card.
Hugs

Crafting Vicky said...

These are some really sweet summer cards. Great job.

Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Debora said...

Fabulous cards! Too fun! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner with your Summer Fun creation.Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...