Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some Digi Fun


Hello Crafty Friends,
Today is my design team day at Digi My World.  I'm using images from two of our newest sets, Ninja Valentines and Kawaii Tulips.  Both can be found HERE.

I've been wanting to try a sunburst background - they seem to be all the rage on Facebook.  Anyway, I gave them a try and they were really fun to make and what a fabulous way to use up your scraps!!!

Here are this week's cards:
For this card I used:
Jaded Blossom Cheesy Pick Ups 2

For this card I used:
DMW Ninja Valentines
Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings Valentine Edition

As you can see, I only needed to add a little ribbon and a bit of bling to finish off my sunburst cards.
Both images were printed and then cut with my Silhouette and colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Photobucket

4 comments:

D- said...

Your cards turned out wonderfully.
I've only made a few with this technique. I think its time for more.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Craft hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kate said...

These are Absolutely Gorgeous Cards.

Maire Gamber said...

Just as cute as can be! Both are just so adorable!
I always find your blog filled with wonderful, exciting projects that get me all eager to get into my craft room! :D
Hugs,
Marie

NanaConnie said...

Love the sunbursts, Larelyn! What fantastic backgrounds they make. The small print papers give a quilted look, too. Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...