Monday, June 23, 2014

Good News to Share!


After two trips to Texas, I think I'm finally getting back into the crafty swing of things.
And in doing so, I have some exciting news to share.
I've been chosen to do two Guest Designer spots this fall.

In October I'll be designing for

I currently design for Annie's Digi blog, Digi My World, but being able to use her fabulous cut files is just beyond exciting.

Then, in November I'll be designing for

I love, love, love Candace and Michelle's stamps, dies, and favor items.  
They've become my new crafting obsession!

Just wanted to share my good news.


Photobucket

4 comments:

BugBites said...

YEAH!!!

Michelle said...

congrats !!! 2 of my FAVORITE companies hehehee ♥

Cricut Critter said...

congrats!! they are both AWESOME companies!!

Anonymous said...

A well-deserved congratulations!

Can't wait to see what you make for them!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...