Saturday, October 25, 2014

Elf Hugs & Kisses


Hi Crafty Friends,

 Today is my final post as October's Guest Designer at SVG Cutting Files.  I want to thank Ann for giving me the opportunity to work with her amazing files and to share them with you.  I also want to thank the Design Team for their constant inspiration.  They always design the most fantastic and creative projects.  For my final project I wanted to create a Christmas treat.


SVG Cutting Files used:  Elf Fry Box and Elf Life (sign holder).  Since my patterned paper was single sided, I cut a second piece to make the box liner.

Jaded Blossom products used: Elf Workshop stamp set.

Thanks so much for visiting and allowing me to share my projects with you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Super cute treat box. Lucky you to be a guest designer for a fabulous team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...