Friday, November 14, 2014

Jaded Blossom Stamp Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,
I'm so excited to be a part of  Jaded Blossom's November 2014 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Michelle's Scrappin with My Bug you're in the right place, if you're just passing through, start at the beginning because you don't wanna miss anything.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


Annie from SVG Cutting Files created this adorable Potholder Treat Box file for me.  I decided to make it a recipe box since the Jaded Blossom Ticket Book die fit so perfectly. From the release, I used Baking Dies, Freshly Baked Stamps, and Baked with Love.



Annie also created a Potholder Pocket Card.  I used the Flag Dies for the sentiment from the Baked with Love set.

I think this will make a cute little birthday gift set, especially if accompanied by a goodie from one of the recipes shared.



Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99



1 - Free 3x3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/16, 11:59pm pst.

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will receive this paper stack and ribbon!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Jamie at JamieK 711 Designs.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up: 
Larelyn (November Guest Designer)
Photobucket

34 comments:

Kim said...

This is a GREAT idea!!! This would be a pretty cool idea for a bridal shower with some favorite recipes!!!

Skye fan fiction said...

cute idea!!

Unknown said...

How fun!

Shelli G said...

I LOVED ALL YOU DID THIS WEEK!!! in fact had to go searching for the toppers you used for tags....LOVE it all

Sarah said...

This turned out great-- I love the potholder idea-- brilliant!

Threadbear said...

Your treat set is so cute -- love the potholder box and card!!

Eva Laney said...

Oh my goodness what a great project, I love the baking dies thanks for wonderful inspiration.

Nancy said...

Great project. Love it all.

Unknown said...

Great projects... I love them. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Unknown said...

Great projects! I love your color and paper choices!

Unknown said...

This is just adorable!!! Your projects this week have been amazing!!!

Joan A. said...

Awesome projects!

carrie said...

Adorable, I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Awesome!

Katy said...

Soooo cute! I'm amazed how much they look like pot-holders!

Blue6366 said...

What a terrifically fun set.

Debbie said...

oh I just love this set what an wonderful and cleve idea and love the colors you have chosen I think I will have to pick this up as soon as I can aford this release set you did an amazing job this month
Hugs
Debbie

Melissa said...

How cute is that potholder set! Great projects all week. :)

Crystal said...

What a great project! I love this!! Wonderful!!!

Mary B. said...

Cute project.

Unknown said...

I love this idea. The colors are beautiful!

98Arizona said...

Great Job, very cute.

Unknown said...

Love the potholder

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

so very cute!!!

BaDkarMa said...

awesome!

GiGi said...

WOW! Larelyn these are AWESOME! The recipe box is fabulous and I LOVE how you used the ticket die to create the cards! The pot holder card is super cute too!

morentin1326 said...

very nice.

Iris said...

So cute - love the potholders.
isoscia at aol dot com

Bela said...

Cute!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!! Love all the details!

Dana Johnson said...

Adorable!!!! ❤️❤️

Crafting on Caffeine said...

These are all great! I have so loved seeing all your projects this week! You totally rocked this release!

Debby Pannell said...

What an adorable way to share your fav recipes.
TTFN

Melinda said...

Love this idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...