Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Thanks Snow Much


Hi Crafty Friends,
Here's another holiday thank you card.   I'm sharing my project on the  Delightful Thursday post for Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

Poinsettia Snow Scene by Larelyn

I've used the Poinsettia Snow Scene and a sentiment from the Touch of Christmas sentiment set.
Other goodies used for this project include Spellbinders Grommet Label die, Queen&Co Bubbles, Stickles, Signo White gel pen, and papers by Authentique.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit the design team blog HERE for more great ideas using images from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Larelyn! I adore that image! xxx

Sonya said...

Oh wow--gorgeous card!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Larelyn!
Wendy xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh this is too adorable. I love the background paper and how it matches the image. Great card...Hugs, joann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...