Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kiss Me Pasquali!

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Delightful Thursday on the Digital Delights by Louby Loo blog.  Today I'm using 
Kiss Me Pasquali from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
I colored the image with Copic markers and added some enamel dots and a felt flower.  The papers are by Authentique.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More:  #133 Holiday
The Paper Shelter:  #192 Make It Digital
Digi Choosday:  Wk 8 Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

How cute is this little guy! Great paper choices too. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge of 'Anything Goes' at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog! Yvonne (DT)

www.digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Barb Ghig said...

Adorable image and beautiful coloring! Love your design, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Chriss America Real said...

This is just adorable my friend! I think I have this stamp & paper too, but I know mine won't be as cute as yours.

Hugs,

Louie's Mom

Chriss America Real said...

This is just adorable my friend! I think I have this stamp & paper too, but I know mine won't be as cute as yours.

Hugs,

Louie's Mom

Shona Chambers said...

Oh my goodness, talk about adorable, I just want to squeeze his cheeks!!! This is a fantastic card and you have really brought him to life with your colouring skills. Loving all the green and the felt clover is perfection. So happy you joined us at ATSM this week!

Pat K said...

Very cute card, beautifully coloured and I love the felt shamrock. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week. hugs, Pat K xx

Unknown said...

Super, Shamrock cuteness!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More! We would love for you to play along again soon.

What I Created Next said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...