Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Digi My World ~ July Release



It's time for Digi My World's July Stamp Release.

Annie has created three wonderful new digital and clip art sets which are being revealed throughout the week on the Design Team Blog.
All images will be available in the store on Friday.

My project features one of the CHIBI BOWLING KIDS.


I found this print and cut bowling bag image in the Silhouette Online Store.  The papers are from Doodlebug Designs.  I printed and cut the bowling girl on my Silhouette and then colored her with Copic markers.  I also used the following Jaded Blossom products:
Card Mat Dies
Wine Tag Dies
Flag Dies
Tic Tac Toe Stamp set


***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps/clip art?
It's easy and fun to do!
We will pick one random winner from the comments made on the DMW blog!
Winner will get their choice of ONE new release item!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow the DMW blog
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in side bar).  Don't forget to follow me!
3- Leave a note in the comment section of the DMW blog


You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 

The winner will be announced on the DMW blog at noon (EST) Saturday.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's so sweet!! I love her hair!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! What an adorable image... love the card design too! Have A Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...