Thursday, April 21, 2016

Love Hearing From You


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my design team day at Paper Crafting World.

 I'm sharing one of PCW's digital images called Bear-Love Hearing From You.
I love this set because the sentiment comes with the file along with a print and cut/paper piecing version.



I used Distress Crayons to create the water color background before adding the Copic colored image which I cut out on my Scan N Cut.  The shell was in my stash.

I love Paper Crafting World's cut files, but my crafty heart is really in digital images that I can color.  I'm just beginning to play with water colors.  I decided to try backgrounds first and then I'll venture into using water colors on images - stay tuned.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

This is just so darling! I love the beach theme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...