Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Digital Delights Alphabet Characters

Hi Crafty Friends,
The second half of the Delightful Alphabet Characters has been released at 
Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
Head on over to the design team blog to see the remainder of the release.
I'm sharing N Needle Mouse - so adorable!


The papers are Carta Bella Sew Lovely.  I colored the image using Prima Water Color Pencils.  I used a Lolliz gel pen for the thimble and needle and filled in the "N" with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.  The button and twine is from my stash. I cut the image out using my Scan n Cut.

Here's a look at the entire character collection.
Complete Character Letter set

Our Delightful Monthly Challenge is still open.  Visit our Challenge Blog to link up your own
ANYTHING GOES entry.
Digital Delights Challenge


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...