Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Little Coloring Fun


Hi Crafty Friends,

I was at an all-day crop at my LCC and spent most of my time coloring.  I'm "training" for some marathon coloring so that I'll be in shape for Jennifer Dove's Copic Boot Camp in November.  That will be 4 straight days of coloring, coloring, coloring.  For Boot Camp we can reserve times with a masseuse - what does that tell you???  I can't wait.

Anyway, here are two projects I created using CC Designs/DoveArt stamps which were designed by Jennifer Dove.


This stamp is Making a List.  I just love this traditional style Santa.



This is Cardinal Birdhouse.  
Since I took the pictures with my phone during the crop and didn't edit, you might not notice that I used Stardust Stickles for the snow.  When I color this image again, I'll used Frosted Lace instead.  Jennifer's stamps are so much fun to color.  I'm so excited for Boot Camp and can't wait to meet her in person and learn firsthand her amazing coloring techniques.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, Larelyn, doesn't look like you need any more practice. You've got it! That Santa is amazing! :)

Evelyn

Andrea Tully said...

Looking fantastic!!! I'm keen for boot camp too, we should learn soooo much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...