Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Dear Santa, I Can Explain!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Challenge #16 is open at Delightful Challenges.  
For my project I used the Reindeer Cuties Clipart set from
Digital Delights by Louby Loo.


The sentiment is from the Winter Fun Sentiment set.
After importing the file into my Silhouette software, I added an offset and then print and cut the image and offset separately so that I could pop the reindeer onto the offset for a little dimension.  I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle glitter to the lights and Glossy Accents to the eyes.  The sentiment mat is a stitched rectangle die from Jaded Blossom.  The sequins are from Jillibean.  

Here is what the Cutie file includes:

Reindeer Cuties Clip Art set

I hope you'll play along with us.  You have 3 weeks to enter.  Just click the Challenge link above.

Have a great day!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...