Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Have a Scrumptious Birthday!


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my design team day on the Paper Crafting World blog.

Today I'm sharing another Paper Crafting World Digital Stamp file.
 Today's project uses the Bear with Cupcake n Sprinkles.


I used paper from a Crafter's Companion 6 x 6 stack that I ordered from HSN.  I also used several Jaded Blossom Die sets:  Card Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Scallop Circle Dies, and Bow Dies along with JB's stamp set, Hello Cupcake.
I colored using Copic Markers and some gel pens for the sprinkles.

  If you love coloring BEARS, PCW has three pages of digital stamps featuring BEARS for almost every occasion.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cricut Critter said...

so cute! love the color combo you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...