Sunday, May 6, 2018

Always Fun Challenge #57


Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Always Fun Challenge for this week is to create something for a female or MOM.

I just received my LaLaLand Crafts Club Kit  so I used all the components (and a few more) to create this fun card.


The hibiscus, turtle, and Tropical Marci image are from the kit.  There is also a hibiscus border that I placed on the inside.  I added the pineapple, sun border, flamingos, sentiment, shabby flourishes, and tag (all from LaLa Land Crafts) to complete the card.  Using the Gemini Jr. to cut all the dies made creating the card full of dies a lot easier!!  I colored Marci using Copic markers.

Follow the link above to see our other DT projects and to upload your card to our blog.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Oh this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...