Friday, September 21, 2018

Cut it Up Challenge #157

Hi Crafty Friends,
We are sharing bags or boxes for Cut it Up Challenge #157.
Our wonderful sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, provided files for us to use in this challenge.  I chose to use Regina's FRY BOX file.  I'm using the plain fry box so that I could decorate it in any style.  Since I just purchased a giant bag of mini candy bars I decided to make a Halloween treat box.
I used several dies from LaLa Land Crafts for the Halloween embellishments and then added a Jaded Blossom sentiment from the "Pick Your Poison" set stamped onto a JB Word Bubble.
Follow the link above to join in our Bags or Boxes challenge.

Coming on September 28!!  You won't want to miss it.

No automatic alt text available.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Treva said...

Like your fry box, perfect paper and just the right size for Halloween treats!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... this is super CUTE!!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...