Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge 412 ~ Favorite Color Combination

Hi Crafty Friends,
Our Die Cuttin' Divas' challenge for this week is to show your
FAVORITE COLOR combination.
Well, I have two favorite colors and I especially like to use them together.
Isn't this gnome just too cute.  He's from Stampingbella.  I purchased 3 gnome-themed stamps and I'm excited to start using them.  I wasn't a fan of gnomes until the Scandinavian style gnome got popular.  I think they're adorable.
The papers I used are from Doodlebug Designs.  I love their vibrant colors.  I cut the mat and flags with stitched dies from CC Designs and fussy cut the image before I colored using Copic markers.
I hope you'll share your favorite color with us.  Just follow the link above.
I'd like to enter this card in the Cute N Crafty Challenge - #23 Spring is in the Air.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So Beautiful! I love the color combination!!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...