Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #441 ~ GET WELL


Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm sorry I missed last week's challenge.  I was spending the week with my daughter in Louisiana and was without a computer for the entire trip!  Eeek, but it can be done LOL.

This week's challenge at Die Cuttin Divas is GET WELL.  These cards are always handy to have in your stash.

Here's my project, a shaker card.


I used Jaded Blossom's stitched rectangles and oval  for the card base.  The heartbeat, flag, and pill bottle are from La-La Land Crafts.  The sentiment is from JB's For Your Boo Boo.

I hope you'll join in this week's fun.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heart Sticker said...

Thanks to share. Please visit here: Heart in Maryland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...