Friday, October 4, 2019

My Time to Craft #407 ~ Inside Out


Hi Crafty Friends,

Our theme for the My Time To Craft challenge is INSIDE OUT.  So, what do we mean by that?
We want to see the INSIDE of your card as well as the outside.  I'll admit that I often leave the inside blank but I'm always inspired by Irina Blount (La-La Land Crafts) because she always creates something special for the inside as well.

Here'a a birthday card that was inspired by one of Irina's make n take classes at our local
Memories for the Making store.



All of the dies (except the scalloped rectangle) are from La-La Land Crafts.  I also embossed an LLLC stencil for the white background and stamped the gingham using an LLLC background stamp and Distress Oxide ink.  I love that you can use  stencils with inks as well as emboss with them.  I used my Gemini Jr. to cut all of the die cuts.

Please join us for our Inside Out challenge.  Be sure to show us both parts of your card!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card and the inside is just as lovely!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...