Friday, July 24, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #205 ~ Ice Cream!


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to Cut it Up Challenges newest challenge,
Ice Cream, You Scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!

I remember yelling that when I was a kid and we heard the ice cream truck music coming down our street!

Here's my project using a sentiment from our challenge sponsor,


I printed the sentiment since it was a digital file and then die cut it.
The ice cream cone is from LaLa Land Crafts and the border die is from Jaded Blossom.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Just follow the Cut it Up link above.


5 comments:

Treva said...

Adorable card, like what you did with the sentiment and the glaze on the ice cream.

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, such lovely sherbet colors here! This is so fun, bright, and summery! Perfect!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I LOVE this color palette and the sentiment tag layout! That cone is perfect with the background pattern paper! Nice work!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Migdalia said...

Adorable & fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Such a cute card. I really like the dies you used for your cone, looks just like a real cone.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...