Friday, January 15, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #217 ~ Back in Time

Hi Crafty Friends,

Cut it Up Challenge Blog has a great new challenge for you this week.
We want you to go back in time (prior to 2000) and share something that represents your decade.  It can be an image, icon, design, color scheme, whatever you think represents your chosen time period.

I've chosen the 80s!  I loved the positive thinking, bright colors and shapes, and overall fun times.


Can you get the song out of your now?  And, yes, I wore cat-eye glasses when I was young.

The stamp and dies for this project are from Jaded Blossom.  

I hope you'll play along with us for this challenge.
Our prize sponsor for this challenge is
LAWN FAWN.



4 comments:

Treva said...

Love the bright colors and card design! I need to pull out and use one of my rainbow dies; thanks for the reminder!

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this! Great rainbow, bright colors, and 'happy' vibes! I'm just humming tons of tunes going through the Cut It Up cards today and our theme wasn't even music! Love it!

CA Scrapper said...

Such a cute card Larelyn! Don't worry, be happy should be the theme for 2021! Happy New Year.

Leslie

Gerda said...

Super adorable card!! Love the bright colors and the cool glasses you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...