Friday, July 26, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #309 ~ Clean and Simple

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our theme for Cut it Up Challenge #309 is
CLEAN AND SIMPLE.

I love layers and lots of die cuts so this is sometimes a difficult theme for me but I also love seeing cards with simple, clean layouts.  I've used Pinkfresh Studio products for this A2 card.
I couldn't help myself!  I did add extra layers to the sentiment and popped up the butterfly LOL.


Products used:
Fluttering Butterflies Suite, washi tape, stamp and die set
Folk Edge Circles Dies.

I hope you'll play along.  Be sure to visit our Facebook Community page where we feature our Design Team's Top Cuts for each challenge.


1 comment:

Heather said...

So pretty!! Love the font on your sentiment and, of course, that beautiful butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...