Thursday, July 4, 2024

Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge ~ July

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's the first Friday of a new month (July) so time for a new
Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

We have 4 themes to choose from:
Christmas (always a choice)
Summer
Beach
Use Buttons

I've used my newest Betterpress Society plate (Summer Vibes) to create this card.


I ink blended the cloud background using Jaded Blossom's Clouds stencil and Distress Oxides.
Then I used the registration template to press the images using Betterpress Ink.
I foiled the sentiment - yes, you can use Betterpress plates with your Glimmer Foiling system - and cut it our using Pinkfresh Studio's Nested Arches.
This is an A2 topfold card.

I hope you'll play along with us this month.  Be sure to visit the Outlawz Fan Page on Facebook.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...