Friday, August 9, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #310 ~ Thinking of You

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new challenge up on the Cut it Up Challenge Blog.

Our theme is THINKING OF YOU.  This is a great theme for cards to add to your stash.

I used some amazing Pinkfresh Studio products along with a Spellbinders 3D embossing folder to create this card.


I used a PF press plate for the edges but hot foiled it instead of pressing with ink.  I love that press plates have a dual use.  I foiled the image on patterned paper - a technique we learned at the June Create and Connect workshop.

I hope you'll play along with us.  Just add your project to the link above.


3 comments:

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and those fabulous die cuts!

Treva said...

Another great card design and inspiration; like your mix of dies!

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful!! Love all the papers and the dies you used!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...