Saturday, August 1, 2026

Moving Along with the Times ~ August Challenge ~ Feminine

Hi Crafty Friends,

Time for another Moving Along with the Times challenge.  This month we're asking for feminine cards.

I had fun with a "new to me" die and stencil set from Pinkfresh Studio.


I truly enjoy using Pinkfresh Studio products.  Their amazing stencils make adding color so easy.  And, if you haven't tried any of their all at once dies ~ well, they're amazing.

I cut three sets of this die so I could stack them to add dimension.  I had the glittered mat in my Pinkfresh stash.  That, and a few gems was all this card needed.

Pinkfresh products used:
Ornate Rectangle Frames, Rising Wildflowers die and stencils, Extra Special sentiment stamp/die set and Glacier Glittered cardstock.  I also used Pinkfresh ink cubes.

Hope you'll play along this month.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...