Our challenge has 3 options so you'll want to visit the blog (link above) for a detailed explanation.
Each option gives you more chances in our Random Drawings.
-
Here's my project for #225 and how I interpreted all the Things.
3 colors using Combo Wheel #3 - my fall color choices include yellow, orange, and brown.
2 use a two-worded sentiment- my sentiment is from Gina K Designs Dancing Leaves stamp/die set
1 Autumn image - from Jaded Blossom's Fancy Pumpkins and Sunflower die sets
the first time IYou may stop with Thing 1's challenge but to add a little more fun we have Thing 3 Twisted Sister's Option - include pumpkins, gourds, or other harvest fruits and vegetables.
And finally, to support our sister challenge blogs, Thing 2's Double Dare is to use TSOT #705
You'll find the sketch on the bottom left of this graphic and on the DT Blog.
I'll be back bi-weekly on Mondays to share more Double Trouble challenges.
I hope you'll play along.


No comments:
Post a Comment