Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Quick Tip Tuesday

I have to give credit for this wonderful idea to Sheila (aka Sassy Lady) who shared it on her blog a number of months ago.
Sheila shared how to use dry wall tape to place die cuts on your projects or layouts.  This works especially well if you have a long title or lots of images that can't be welded.  I had three titles to place on a 28" x 28" poster and I wanted them tilted this way and that and overlapped.  This tape method worked like a charm and saved me so much time.
After you've laid out your diecuts just the way you want them, place the mesh self-adhesive tape on top of your cuts.  Flip the whole thing over to add your favorite adhesive, flip it back and place on your project.  Then, carefully remove the mesh tape.  You can even use it over and over again.
Thanks, Sheila, this worked so well for my project.


Don't forget our Design Team Debut at Delightful Challenges on Thursday.  I'll have my first card posted here with links to the challenge blog and Digital Delights online store.

For the rest of the week, I'm going to feature some previously made cards that are still among my favorites since I'm taking a few days off to meet my daughter in Las Vegas.  Sounds fun, huh?  But, she does have to work while we're there - recruiting at a big softball showcase tournament.  That won't stop the "girls' weekend" good times.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Larelyn,
Great idea, I (my hubby) has tons of this stuff, I am definatly going to dig it out
Hugs
Stacy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I remember seeing that on her blog... never have tried it. I so wish we lived closer together so we could get together and scrap,.... we should just plan a day to get together... hugs from Ukiah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...