Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Layout for Crops of Luv

The Cricut Circle members in Northern California are having a crop this Friday. Since I live fairly close to the venue, I volunteered to help in any way I could.  I was asked to create a Welcome sign to go along with the theme, "Good Ol Summertime, Northern Californa Style."
We are also making 2-page layouts to donate to Crops of Luv.  I decided to make my poster to include a
2-page layout that could be donated.  I used Campin Critters for all of the cuts.  What a fun and easy cartridge.  There are lots of layers but they are easy to assemble since the detail isn't too specific.


The title is actually a part of the Welcome poster, not the layout.  I used the Robotz font for it.

Tomorrow, 24 Circle members will meet for dinner - just to get the party going!  It should be a fun evening and a full day of cropping - well, probably visiting and just having fun - Cricut style.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...