Monday, October 24, 2011

Spooky Time!

It's time to find your favorite ghost because it's Spooky Time at Fantabulous Cricut.
For Challenge Me Monday #83, the design team was asked to create something spooky and include a ghost.  For my card, I used the window frame from the October 31st cartridge.  I wanted the yellow background so I copied the image on my Gypsy and then used the hide contour so that I would have a blackout image.  The ghost if from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I heat embossed the stamp and added the sparkly fence border from a K&Co border set.
I hope you'll join us this week.  Just link your project, including a Cricut cut, to the Challenge Me Monday post at Fantabulous Cricut.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

13 comments:

Sarah said...

This looks really great. :)

Kate said...

This looks fantastic! I love the border you've added! It's perfect against the window!

Rosie said...

super cute card!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Nana Donna said...

Adorable and I think you picked a really "cute" ghost.
Hugs

Stacy said...

Larelyn,
Well done, I love it
Hugs, Stacy

Sheila said...

very nice! love the New Orlean-esque look! great job!

Unknown said...

super cute!!!! A very nice and spooky card. :)

Hugs!!!

Caprice said...

Great card, I love what you did with the fence! :)

((hugs))

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Spooky fun! Love the window and fence...sorta creepy, but in a fun way! Great Halloween card!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Cute idea having the window with the little ghost popping out. I love the spooky feel. The window and fence are very cool.

Sabrina said...

Super cute little scene!

Glenda said...

Love the window and fence! Great background paper too! Spooky cute!
Glenda

Jennie Garcia said...

I love the ghost's face LOL! Cute card!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...