Monday, December 19, 2011

My Daughter's First Card

My daughter and I spent yesterday working on assembling our Christmas cards.  She had selected one of my previous designs for her cards, but after we finished, she decided to try a card on her own.  I think this is fantastic (proud mamma? You bet!)  She dug through the scraps and ribbons that I have on hand (remember, I've set up a temporary scraproom in her home) and here's the result:

Isn't this cute?  The tree is a combination of paper strips and ribbon. 
I'm sure you're all extremely busy this week before Christmas.  Don't forget to take a minute or two for yourself.  We are addressing cards and mailing today.  Then a little last minute gift wrapping.

I'll have a few more cards to post throughout the week so please stop by if you get a minute.  Tomorrow's card is an adorable Penny Black image with another sentiment by the wonderful Kristal of
K Andrew Designs. 

Hugs, Happy Crafting, and Happy Holidays,
Larelyn


2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet to leave a comment telling me i am doing good on my project 365... between you and me i think my layouts are just horrible.. but i don't know what to do to make them better... :-( Well i would be a proud mom too, she did a AWESOME job on her card, it's just adorable. I am going to the New Years crop at the Green T ... maybe we will run into each other there,,, i always enjoy visiting with you my friend.
hugs

Amy said...

It is a great card- How clever to use ribbon scraps (I'll need to do that- maybe I'll get rid of so many of my scrap pieces). Another card maker in the family... :)Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...