Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Penguin

We're settled in our daughter's home in Lubbock, Texas where we'll spend Christmas and New Year's.  I even have a crafting space, which is a good thing since I needed to finish (oh, ok, I'll admit it - START ) my Christmas cards.  When you wait as long as I have to begin a project, simplicity takes over.

The paper is American Crafts, the ribbon loops from a Michael's spool, the penguin stamp is Hero Arts and the sentiment stamp is from the $1bin.  I just colored the penguin stamp with Copics and added a little bit of Stickles.

I hope you're enjoying your holiday preparations and celebrations.  We've never spent a Christmas away from home so this is a new (and, I hope, wonderful) experience.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

3 comments:

Cathy said...

TTTTTooooooooooo cute:) I love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adorable penguin! I love it:)

Amy said...

Cute card!! Enjoy your time in Texas with your daughter and have a great Christmas!! :)Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...