Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bear in a Flower Pot

I went to a crop last night and used my time to prepare for my next Copic class in April.  Melin, owner and designer of Paper Crafting World graciously allows me to use some of her images to teach my class.  My ladies have moved from just coloring to wanting to create actual projects so we're making a pedestal card for our next class.
Isn't this just the cutest image?  I know they're going to love coloring this adorable Bear in a Flower Pot.


I'd like to invite you to visit Melin at Paper Crafting World and see all the adorable digital images and cutfiles she has for you.  I know my ladies will be anxious to purchase their own digital images after coloring this cutie.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn
 

3 comments:

Stephanie D. said...

Beautiful card, Larelyn!!! Had a great time cropping with you last night!

Stephanie

Amy said...

Cute card & image! :)Amy

Chriss America Real said...

Oh your coloring is so fantastic! So bright and pretty! I want to color like you someday!

hugs,

Chriss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...