Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Greetings


Hello Crafty Friends,

It's finally fall and I'm so ready for the weather change!  It's my day to post on the Paper Crafting World Design Team Blog. I'm sharing a fall card using the Acorn  N' Flourish cut file.

The patterned paper mats are from the DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack . The acorns and flourish were cut from my patterned paper scraps.  I love using patterned paper for the various parts of the cut files.  To add some dimension, I cut two flourishes and staggered them.  I also cut 2 each of the acorn caps.  All the edges are inked and I tied American Crafts twine for embellishment along with the 3 gems. 

Here's a closer look at the layering.


This is the PCW cut file used:

If you're looking for fall ideas, be sure to visit Paper Crafting World.
Melin has a large variety of digital stamps and cut files that are perfect for your fall crafting.

Thanks for stopping by.  I love being able to share my ideas with you.



2 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

You are so good with all these fall card Larelyn! I am ready for the cooler weather! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe, beautiful fall card, lovin the colors and design.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...