Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Butterflies

Hey Crafty Friends,
Now don't faint!  I have another LAYOUT to share with you today.  I know, I'm getting a pretty good collection of completed pages - guess I'd better start adding some photos!!
This layout was a kit from Page-Kits - the sister site to Paper Crafting World.
I received the kit as a gift and thought it was time to assemble it.  It was so easy with all the pieces pre-cut.  All I had to do was, spritz, ink, curl, add pearls, and adhere everything to the pages. 
Page-Kits.com is a great site to pick up page kits, premade pages, and paper piecings.
Although this particular kit is no longer available, the cut files used will be available at
Paper Crafting World.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visit and love it when you take the time to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh, this is quite lovely Larelyn! Beautiful colors and papers you have chosen! Love the butterflies! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...