Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New Challenge at Delightful Challenges and a New Release


Time to reveal the May release at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
The Delightful Challenges designers are debuting the images today so be sure to visit the blog to see the entire release.  The challenge for this week is "Add Dimension."

I'm using Movie Night Sweeney Skunk and the Movie Night Accessory set.

I've created dimension by layering my Paper Studio "Eat Cake" patterned papers, popping up the banner to which I added brads and Twendy Twine.  I also layered the digital images and placed the sentiment on a button. Finally, I added Glossy Accents to Sweeney's 3-D glasses.

This week's sponsor is 




www.diesrus.com

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a cute card, I love the bright colours!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jess said...

This is such a cute card! Love those bright fun colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...