Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Aloha!


Hello Crafty Friends,
Today is my design team day at Digi My World.  It's time to be thinking about sun, sand, and vacation.
Annie has designed the perfect set to celebrate those wonderful beach moments - LUAU - which can be found in the Digi My World store.

I imported two of the digis to create this card.
The papers and sentiment are from the Pink Paislee Nantucket set.  I also added some American Crafts ribbon and Recollections pearls.  The image is colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for taking a look.  I encourage you to visit the DMW store where you'll find amazing digital art which is so much fun to color along with Clip Art designs, perfect for those of you who want to print and cut  the precolored designs.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love the colors. The paper looks almost peachy/orange-y to me, so the green palm trees are a great contrast.

I love the pearls on the corner!

Evelyn

Kate said...

Beautiful Card and Amazing Coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...