Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hello Sunshine

Hi Crafty Friends,
We're finally home from our stay in Texas.  It took awhile to get unpacked and get all my crafty supplies put away in their proper place.  It feels good to create in my own crafty space!
Today's challenge for Delightful Challenges is "Hello Sunshine."  The theme is really open to your interpretation.  I'm using the July Cupcake set from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
I found the directions for this stair step card in the Summer 2014 issue of CardMaker magazine.  The papers are from the Echo Park 6x6 Splash pad.  I added Basic Grey candy buttons, a heat embossed sentiment and sparkly star from my stash.  I colored the image with Copic markers.
This week's sponsor is Spectrum Noir and what a fabulous prize they're offering!

http://www.spectrumnoir.com/
Spectrum Noir
Prize: Two six-marker sets of Spectrum Noir markers 

Be sure to enter our challenge by linking up HERE.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it! It IS very sun-shiny! :)

Evelyn

Maire Gamber said...

Wow! Gorgeous. I you know I love your coloring but I also love how you combine your color combinations and designer pear. I never quite mastered that technique! I love to color but I struggle on the layouts. You are the whole enchilada, my friend!
Hugs,
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...