Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Crafty Friends,
I get the final design team post for 2014 at Digi My World and Ann made the perfect image for me to share with you.
Isn't this little Clock Strikes Midnight image adorable?  I punched the image using a 2.75" punch mounted on a 3" scallop punch.  I used Jaded Blossom's Wine Tag Die for my base and a stamp from JB's Happy New Year set heat embossed onto a tag from Mini Tag Dies 2.

The Frap bottle is filled with kisses decorated with a 1"scallop punch holding candy stamps also from Jaded Blossom's Happy New Year set.

Hard to see in the photo, but on the clock hands and gloves I used Wink of Stella brush glitter to go along with the sparkly patterned paper.  For the rest of the image, I used Copic markers.
This image is available in the Digi My World store now.
Be sure to visit the design team blog to meet our new designers.  Beginning January 5, 2015, we'll be posting daily and there will be a brand new release on January 23 with sneak peeks beginning January 19.  2015 is going to be a great year for Digi My World, I hope you'll join us!!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...