Tuesday, December 2, 2014

More Holiday Fun


Hi Crafty Friends,

 How are your holiday preparations coming along?  I always have grandiose ideas and then the time sneaks up on me and I find myself scrambling to complete everything on my list.  At this point, I'm looking for things to help make my crafting a little easier and Digi My World CLIP ART is just the thing!  These pre-colored images are so adorable and all you have to do is print them.  They can be cut by hand or with your cutting machine - easy peasy.

For today's design team post, I made a simple card using Holiday Blessings and a cute tag using Tree Angel.  Both of these are Clip Art files that can be found HERE.


Just a few embellishments and you're done - couldn't be easier than that!


Don't forget that Digi My World is having a Design Team call.  All the information can be found HERE.

I hope you're enjoying this special time of year.  Thanks for stopping by.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...