Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Digi My World March Release Week

Hi Crafty Friends,
The Digi My World designers are sharing sneak peeks of the new images which will be released in the store on Friday.  This is such a cute release.  You won't want to miss a day so head over to 
Digi My World to see more sneaks and see how to win some Blog Candy.
My release project features this cute little SNAIL.

Not only will you get the digi line art, but it also comes with a fully colored clip art file.  The image will be available on Friday.
I also used Jaded Blossom's Spring Die (dirt), Spring Dies 2 (sun and clouds), and Card Mat dies. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Spring Signs stamps set.
I added some twine and enamel dots for embellishments.  The snail is colored with Copic Markers and I added some Glossy Accents for the snail trail (LOL).

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas:  #207 Welcome Spring
Crafty Boots Challenges:  Spring

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE how you colored up the shell. Super cool!!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really cute card, your snail looks so sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Larelyn!! That little guy is so cute (can a snail be cute??!!) His shell looks fabulous!! I love the sun!! Beautiful spring card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...