Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hostess Monday at Digital Delights

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's my turn to post for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
I wanted to share what I call the "Delightful Boys of Summer."  As I was going through my Digital Delights images I found so many adorable boy images.  Sometimes these cards are the most difficult to make because lots of images are feminine.  Well at Digital Delights that's not the case!  Wendy has created as many images for the guys as for the gals.  I decided to pick a few, use the same card base and layout and show you how versatile these images can be.  I didn't add sentiments as they'll go into my stash for those times when I need to grab a card for a special guy.
Let's start with Say Cheese Paul,


and here's Fishing Donnie.

You'll find an entire section of Boys and Men images HERE.
For the card bases I used the Classic Label Card Base from SVG Cutting Files.  I imported the file into my Silhouette and added one extra mat by using the internal offset tool.  The film strip is from the Film Dies set by Jaded Blossom.  The frog and chevron are punches that I have.  Each image was colored with Copic markers.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations:  March challenge - One for the Guys
Challenge Up Your Life:  #10 Masculine
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All three are adorable, and what a great boost to your stash! I love to have cards on hand for when my husband says, "Hey, do you have any ____ cards?" :)

Evelyn

brenda said...

A really great collection of cards for the lads, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects.

Lynne K said...

Three gorgeous cards! They're all adorable! Thank you for sharing them with us for our "one For The Guys" challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Maire Gamber said...

Super cute! Love all of them :D
Hugs, Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...