Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Believe in the Magic


Hi Crafty Friends,

There's a new release at Digital Delights by Louby Lou and the Delightful Thursday gals are showcasing the new images.  My image is Princess Simi.  


I added a sentiment from the Magical Winter Sentiment set.  The card is the Wavy Card Base from SVG Cutting Files.  Besides using Copic Markers to color the image, I also added lots of Wink of Stella brush glitter and some VersaMagic Chalk Ink.  I love this paper by Bella Blvd.

Photobucket

4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is sooo cute! Your skin tones are so good!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a Sweet Card!!! Love the Shape! :)
Have a great Day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the unique shape and the starburst background paper!! The image is so sweet!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

She so cute! Colored brilliantly I might add!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...