Monday, November 2, 2015

Apple of My Eye


Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today is my day at Paper Crafting World.

For today's project I made a cute little tag using the
 Bear with Caramel Apple cut file from Paper Crafting World.

The Luggage Tag is a die from Jaded Blossom.  The sentiment is a sticker from my stash.  

I cut the file using my Silhouette.  I added CTMH liquid glass to the caramel and finished the tag with a tule bow and Doodlebug Designs sequins.

Our November challenge will be up soon but if you'd like to work ahead I'll tell you that the theme is
ANYTHING GOES with the twist of USE RED.  Remember, the twist is optional.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope my project  motivate you to get (or keep) your craft on!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! He's so cute!! The liquid glass you added to the apple is a perfect touch!! It looks yummy!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRECIOUS!!! Soooo CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...