Monday, November 16, 2015

A Furry Christmas to You!

Hi Crafty Friends,

For my post today at Paper Crafting World, I'm using a cute print n cut file from the PCW store.


The is the Dog w Present n Santa Hat PNC file.
I printed and cut two images so that I could fussy cut one present and pop it up on the base image.  I added yellow Wink of Stella to the ribbon and bow and Puffy sparkly embossing powder to the hat along with a bit of Glossy Accents on the nose.
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas Tweetings which I stamped and heat embossed with white.  I also used Jaded Blossom's Flag Dies and Border Dies, then finished off with a button and twine bow.
Don't forget our November challenge - anything goes with a twist of RED (twist is optional).  You can find the challenge by clicking the badge on my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE! Adorable Doggy! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this card is just adorable! Perfect for us dog lovers!

Laura Fdz said...

You have all the Christmas spirit! It's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...