Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Looking Back at Clear it Out Challenges

Hi Crafty Friends,
Happy Christmas Week.  Are you as busy as I am?  It's gotten down to priorities now.  I may have "wanted" to do something but now I'm getting only the necessities done!  Eeek, I'm such a procrastinator - that and I tend to say yes when a friend or family member needs something at the last minute - oh well.

Clear it Out Challenges is posting this week but we are revisiting favorite projects from throughout 2015.  I've chosen my July 7 projects.  All of the images are from the "Make a Joyful Noise" set by 
Deedees Digis.  This card just makes me happy.  I love the sentiment and the image.


Be sure to visit Clear it Out and see the rest of the DT's favorites.  Some members have even created new projects.

Well, my friends, this is my final post before Christmas.
Have a wonderful, joyful Christmas.  May you and your family be blessed with love and happiness.

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

this card makes me smile too, you did a fabulous job on it and it would be my favourite too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...