Monday, December 28, 2015

Thanks Snow Much!

Hi Crafty Friends,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Today is my design team day for Paper Crafting World.

I'm using the Snowman Sign cut file from PCW.  It's a such a cute little snowman and so easy to assemble.  I didn't use the actual sign that comes with file because I wanted to use a thank you sentiment instead.



I love how Doodlebug Designs paper cuts so easily with the Silhouette.  I also used VersaMagic chalk ink to add a little dimension to the cuts.  The candies are also from Doodlebug Design and the sentiment is from the Winter Wishes set by Jaded Blossom.  I used Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies, Stitched Square dies, and Border dies as well.


I won't be posting again until after the New Year.  So until then, I'm wishing you a 
Very Happy New Year!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! LOVE your card! and I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing for a week! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The snowman is so cute!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...