Monday, January 4, 2016

For Your January Memory

Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy New Year!
It's my turn to post for Paper Crafting World
.
Today I'm sharing a single page layout using the January Calendar Page.  I don't often do layouts but I love the simplicity of the this one.  I think it's really versatile.  I've made it a page layout, but it could also be a Planner page.  The cuts fit perfectly on an 8.5 x 11 page as well as this 12 x 12. It was originally designed to be a calendar page - so many ways to use the cuts.

The papers are from Echo Park - such yummy colors!  I decided to use circle punches to create mats for the snowflakes.  They showed up better on the patterned papers.  The snowflakes cut beautifully on my Silhouette.  I used VersaMark and embossed each one with Holographic embossing powder.  I have always loved adding corners so this file is perfect.

PCW is starting up the monthly challenge again.  The theme is Anything Goes with the twist of Snow or Snowflakes.  I hope you'll join in the fun.  Just click the challenge link on my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by.  Here's to a healthy and happy New Year.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty layout!!You did a great job!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Soo Pretty Larelyn! Lovely Layout page!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...