Thursday, May 5, 2016

Be You

Hi Crafty Friends,
I hope you have something special planned for Mother's Day.  My daughters are taking me to dinner and a musical on Friday and then fixing brunch on Sunday.  And, I get to "play" with my Jaded Blossom Scrap Night Girls on Saturday - it can't get much better than that.
Today is my design team day at Paper Crafting World.

My 5 x 7 card features the Piggy with Bow cut file.


I love the colors in this patterned paper by Bo Bunny.  It really seemed to compliment the Piggy.
The sentiment was punched out with a 1.25" circle punch and then layered with Jaded Blossom Stitched Circle and Scalloped Circle dies.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the piggy and my Cuttlebug for the dies.   I tried shading the pieces using CTMH watercolor pencils but decided to add a little of Copic markers as well.

Be sure to head over to Paper Crafting World to see the latest in cut files available for instant download.  Melin's files work with a variety of cutting machines.  I love that she added a jpeg and png file.  I drag it onto my Silhouette virtual mat so I have a ready reference to assemble the file AND you can also use the image as a print and cut if you don't want to paper piece.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

What a cute little oinker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...