Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Happy Bird Day to You!


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my design team day for Paper Crafting World.

  I spent several years designing for Melin's Digi team so it's always fun to pick one of her cute digi files "for old time's sake!"

I chose the Toucan Happy Bird Day DS file for today's project.  It's such a happy image and so much fun to color.


I used Copic markers for the image and gel pens for the sentiment (comes with the file.)
I used a Martha Stewart cupcake border punch and the balloon bottom border die from Jaded Blossom's Border Dies 2.  I also used JB's Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut our the image.  Some baker's twine and several sequins finished the card.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...